- 1 part mulled syrup
- 3 parts filter coffee, a brighter blend or fruit-forward single origin
- A dash or two of orange bitters or fresh orange slice (I used dried orange slices this time around)
Mulled Syrup Recipe:
- 300g unrefined sugar
- 2 oranges, halved
- 6 whole cloves (or teaspoon equivalent)
- 6 whole all spice (or teaspoon equivalent)
- 2 cinnamon sticks (or teaspoon equivalent)
- 1/4 nutmeg (or teaspoon equivalent)
- 1 liter water
- 6 oz Tart juice (we used pomegranate)
- Simmer and reduce liquid by 40%-50%, strain through a cheesecloth.
For a printable version of the recipe, please click here.