It can't get easier than 3 ingredients - the Good Citizen Daiquiri is a delicate balance of sweet and simple. It goes without saying that quality is most important with this trio, so go pick up your favorite white rum and a fresh lime cause we got the sugar cubes covered! Sip all the bad vibes away with this classic cocktail.
- 2 oz White Rum
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1-2 cubes of Good Citizen Orange Ginger Sugar Cubes
- Combine lime juice and sugar cubes in a cocktail shaker
- Muddle the ingredients until combined
- Add the white rum on top with 2 cubes of bar ice and shake for 30-40 seconds until ice is mostly melted
- Strain into a Coupe and garnish with a lime wheel